- Callie's Bali Hourglass - Quilted
- Callie's Blue Chevron - Callie & her mom are coming to observe/help
- Brooklyn Bryn's Blue Hand Dyed - Bryn wants this back before May 02
- Grace's Super Colorful Quilt - wanted hers back late April. Hmmm.
- Wood Ducks -
- Wild Horses Quilt -
- Tracy E's Quilt - Hopes to bring her quilts by today
- Black Bear Mountain Sofa Quilt - Planned
- To Sir With Love - Piecing
- Scrap Basket Trellis - Finish piecing, quilt & bind
- Birchbark Lodge Twister - Quilt & bind - lost sample at YOF Quilt Shop
- Celestial Dreams - Quilt & bind
- Crossed Kayaks(?) - The whole thing
- At Home / Enchanted Pond - Piece, quilt & bind
- Tree of Life Tapestry - Quilt & bind
- Kiddy Noah's Ark Panels -
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
The infamous question, no?
Think 2-3 panto quilts per week depending on quilt sizes & those
We all know how those can be!
As for binding, the best I can say is be patient.
To me, blogging is showing off your quilts
& sharing the process. Anytime anyone is uncomfortable with anything I post, please let me know & out it will go!.