- Homespun Lap Quilt for Myra's dad - Quilting
- Joan's Relay for Life Quilt - Binding
- Wood Ducks - Piecing--extra panels are here
- Joan's Coral Florals - Working on layouts
- Tom's Quilt Pieced by Becky - We'll do this together one weekend
- Margaret's Nine Patch Quilt -
- Joan's Vintage Butterflies - Need pattern & thread choice
My Projects - I'm planning on a long winter's night to do some of these
- Wild Horses Quilt for Charles' son - Planning pattern(s)
- Black Bear Mountain Sofa Quilt - Planned
- To Sir With Love - Piecing
- Scrap Basket Trellis - Finish piecing, quilt & bind
- Birchbark Lodge Twister - Quilt & bind - lost sample at YOF Quilt Shop
- Celestial Dreams - Quilt & bind
- Crossed Kayaks(?) - The whole thing
- At Home / Enchanted Pond - Piece, quilt & bind
- Tree of Life Tapestry - Quilt & bind
- Kiddy Animal Panels -
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
The infamous question, no?
Think 2-3 panto quilts per week depending on quilt sizes & those
We all know how those can be!
As for binding, the best I can say is be patient.
To me, blogging is showing off your quilts
& sharing the process. Anytime anyone is uncomfortable with anything I post, please let me know & out it will go!.