For the most part, I will doing my own quilts in May again this year.
See ya in June.
- Wood Ducks -
- Wild Horses Quilt -
- Callie's Blue Chevron - Postponed until May 9-11 Mother's Day Weekend
- Tracy E's Quilt - June 11
- Black Bear Mountain Sofa Quilt - Planned
- To Sir With Love - Piecing
- Scrap Basket Trellis - Finish piecing, quilt & bind
- Birchbark Lodge Twister - Quilt & bind - lost sample at YOF Quilt Shop
- Celestial Dreams - Quilt & bind
- Crossed Kayaks(?) - The whole thing
- At Home / Enchanted Pond - Piece, quilt & bind
- Tree of Life Tapestry - Quilt & bind
- Kiddy Noah's Ark Panels -
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
The infamous question, no?
Think 2-3 panto quilts per week depending on quilt sizes & those
We all know how those can be!
As for binding, the best I can say is be patient.
To me, blogging is showing off your quilts
& sharing the process. Anytime anyone is uncomfortable with anything I post, please let me know & out it will go!.