GOOD NEWS: My IQ is still out for repairs for a bit
but support emailed the file with all my patterns on it. (1/28).
I am back to business as usual.
- Heather's Disney Theme - Customized pattern on my IQ
- Sharon's Red, White & Blue - Need quilt details
- Sarah's Red, White & Blue - All set to go
- Madeline's Floral Masterpiece - Need quilt details
- Baby GIrl Quilt sold to Dorothy - Ordered panto. All set to go
- Baby Boy Quilt sold to Dorothy - Needs piecing
- Breanna's Superman Quilt - Fabric ordered
The infamous question, no?
Think 2-3 panto quilts per week depending on quilt sizes
& those unforeseeable circumstances.
We all know how those can be!
As for binding, the best I can say is be patient.
As for piecing. you know better than I do.
To me, blogging is showing off your quilts & sharing the process.
Anytime anyone is uncomfortable with anything I post, please let me know & out it will go!.