1 week for what is in-house (09/18)
another week for Julianna, Connie & Dorothy
3 weeks total for Kelly but with quilts & binding spread out through Nov
This takes us to mid-October with two more months til Christmas.
- Heather's Half Square Quilt - Quilting
- Donna's One Billion Bugs Quilt - med - Sat
- Donna's Kids Play Quilt - med - Sun
- Joan's Boy's Quilt - small - Mon
- Joan's Girl's Quilt - small - Tue
- Joan's Lodge Quilt - med - Wed-Thu
- Wild Horses Quilt - started
- 1 from Julianna in MD - med/lg - 2 days
- LW's T-Shirt Quilt from Hoppy Spring in VA - large - 2 days
- 2 from Dorothy in TN - small, med - 2-3 days
- 6 from Kelly in NC + binding - med - 6-8 days longarming, 12-18 days binding
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
The infamous question, no?
Think 2-3 panto quilts per week depending on quilt sizes & those
We all know how those can be!
As for binding, the best I can say is be patient.
To me, blogging is showing off your quilts
& sharing the process. Anytime anyone is uncomfortable with anything I post, please let me know & out it will go!.
For quilt specific comments, please go to the relevant topic and post there. THANKS!